Welcome to Partner’s Commercial Roofing, founded in Houston, Texas. Since 1995 PCR has developed a reputation in the industry for honest, high-quality, service-driven, Commercial Roofing Services. We are Master Certified with all premium manufacturers and offer 24/7/365 direct customer care. With 25 years of experience, PCR covers all of Texas as well as established facilities that service clients in Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.
24/7 Emergency Response
Emergency Response from Storm and other Damage
Leak Detections & Repair of all Roofing Systems
Inspections, Warranty Work for Manufacturers
Single-Ply & Metal Roof Retrofits
Skylight & Poly-Panel
Repair and Replacement Services
Metal Canopy Repair & Replacment
Gutters & Downspout
Custom Fabrication, Repair & Replacement
New Construction & Remodel
New Construction, Remodel & Tenant Buildouts
Roofing Contractor in Houston, Texas
The Partner’ Difference
We understand how difficult it is to find a dependable commercial roofing contractor these days! That’s why at Partner’s Commercial Roofing, we offer direct customer care 24/7/365. A Partner’s Roofing client concierge will answer your phone call every time!
We provide honest assessments and only recommend warrantable work. Partner’s Roofing has been around for 25 years, and we stand by every single installation.
We maximize the value of our customer’s existing warranties by working on behalf of our clients and directly with the manufacturers.
We can cover a vast territory for maintenance, repairs, installations, and emergency services. We are currently servicing all of Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.
We can work with building owners to manage their construction budgets and provide real-time updates, invoices, and other pertinent information via a client portal. Simply call us at (713) 802-1111 or fill out a brief Commerical Roofing Service form here for additional support.
Skylight Repair, Shreveport LA
Aerospace manufacturing clients suffered skylight damage during a recent storm. Partner’s conducted an on-site inspection and fixed the damage within 24 hours. Our investigation also revealed metal canopy and poly panel issues that were fixed, preventing future damage.
Tornado Damage, Tulsa OK
A commercial retail client was missing a large section of their roof and deck. Partner’s Emergency Response was able to get the decking, roofing materials, and crews onsite within several hours to complete emergency repairs. The store was up and running the next morning.
Leak Detection, Sugar Land TX
Our client owns a 50,000 sq ft medical building with a Singly Ply Roofing System that has leaks in various places inside the building. Our team conducted an inspection, contacted the manufacturer regarding an existing warranty, and executed all repairs.
Roofing Services for Commercial Property Managers and Owners
Our clients consist of Building Operators, Property Managers, and Retailers that are in charge of the maintenance and repair of their building’s roof. We offer maintenance programs for existing roofs, provide 24/7/365 support to Property Managers, and work alongside Contractors on their Remodel and New Construction projects.
The Best Partner for Commercial Roofing
Our clients include Developers, Building Owners, Property Managers, and Commercial contractors.
What Building Owners/Property Managers can expect:
- Stop existing leaks.
- Provide budgetary numbers for maintenance or replacement.
- Diagnose ongoing issues/long-standing issues with water intrusion.
- Respond to locations 24/7/365 to begin emergency repairs following storm damage or massive leaks.
- Be able to service multiple locations at once – aka: have a large service area and willingness to travel at reasonable rates.
- High Price to Quality Ratio. We are never going to have the lowest rates only due to the quality products, and detailed service Partners Roofing is known for. With that in mind, we are incredibly competitive and reasonably priced, creating substantial value, and leading to long term partnerships with our clients.
- Owners/Managers are looking for a direct line to managers/owners. We provide direct dial lines instead of an automated service.
What Commercial Contractors can expect:
- Create proposals from plans and specifications.
- Provide on-time and accurate proposals.
- Provide a quality product, be safe while doing it, and provide a high level of communication and ability to react to requests for mobilizations.
The Regions we service and why:
- All of Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.
- This region of the US has numerous storm damage and high impact weather events every year. We are experts in responding to this suffering throughout our territory.
- This region has a high amount of UV exposure. UV exposure quickly deteriorates roofing material. Because of this, building owners who own/operate in this region need to take a proactive approach to maintain their roofs to maximize their investment and ensure performance throughout its serviceable life.
What Certifications do we have?
- We are Master Certified installers with all the top TPO and PVC manufacturers.
- We have continuous quality control on each install and warranty all work for a minimum of two years. We stand behind our craft 100%!
What Vendors do we work with?
- GAF Single-ply (TPO and PVC), liquid applied systems
- Johns Manville Single-ply (TPO and PVC), liquid applied systems
- Carlisle Single-ply (TPO and PVC), liquid applied systems
- Firestone Single-ply (TPO and PVC), liquid applied systems
- American Weather Star Liquid applied roof systems
- Regal Plastics Poly-panel Distributer
- Kingspan Skylights
- Velux Skylights
- Acuity Brand Skylights
Partner's Commercial Roofing Clients
“Professional, showed up when they said they would, and most importantly - they stopped the leaks. I would recommend them.”
“They are the only ones who showed up after Hurricane Ike. We had a lot of damage, and Partners Commercial Roofing got to work quickly.”
“They were the only roofer I've ever worked with that communicates clearly. We will use them for all our Texas properties.”
Our Commercial Roofing Vendors
What we Do
Who we Service